PA380 Heavy Duty PUR Marine Adhesive D4
A one component high viscosity polyurethane based adhesive specially designed to provide marine grade quality for current industry needs. It can be also used in furniture industry DIY projects where you need premium quality. Unlike common polyurethane adhesives, it does not foam up uncontrollably.
- Water-resistant and weatherproof: Withstand temperature and seasonal changes and suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
- Retards fire.
- High adhesion strength. Suitable for wood based materials, metals, natural stones, ceramic, rubber etc.
- Can be sanded and painted after curing.
- High viscosity: Easier to use on vertical surfaces compared to standart liquid adhesives.
- Long open time: gives sufficient working time.
- Fixing and gluing wooden elements to other various porous and non-porous elements as wood, metal, concrete, polystyrene foam etc.
- Furniture and boat production.
- All bonding applications that need a high water resistance and fire retardant properties.