Fence Post Fix
Akfix Fence Post Fix, is a fast setting polyurethane foam designed specifically for supporting and backfilling of wooden, PVC, steel and many types of inground posts. It is a two component, pre-proportioned system that expands to fill the peripheral void between a post and the hole.
- No more handling heavy bags of concrete,
- No water is required,
- No messy concrete mixing.
- Quickly sets and fast to apply;
- No time is wasted loading and unloading heavy concrete bags,
- Sets in 3-5 minutes (depending on temperature)
- High strength against impacts and shocks,
- Adheres to wood, vinyl and metal posts as well as to the ground better than concrete,
- Waterproof; helps protecting the post against rotting,
- Can be used outside both in summer and winter time.
- Fence posts,
- Garden light posts,
- Sport posts and poles such as basketball, football, volleyball and tennis.
Awning Installation (No Mortar)
Birdhouse Installation (No Mortar)