Products > ADHESIVES & GLUES > C103 Debonder Gel
C103 Debonder Gel
A gel with a relatively low evaporation rate that attacks and dissolves cured or uncured cyanoacrylate adhesive from unwanted areas.
- Cyanoacylate glue remover quickly softens and dissolves cured and uncured adhesive from unwanted areas.
- Clings well to vertical surfaces
- Does not contain any methylene chloride
- Used in debonding the incorrectly bonded parts or in cleaning the adhesive residues from laminated MDF, metal and some plastics and rubber surfaces in industrial manufacturing environments,
- It can be also used to remove mistakenly bonded body parts like fingers.
- Preliminary test may be needed before using on plastics and paints as Debonder-Gel may be incompatible with certain plastic and paints.
Akfix Coating Logo
AKFIX, warrants only that its product will meet its specifications. AKFIX shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damage. AKFIX's liability, expressed or implied is limited to the stated selling price of any goods found to be defective.