E350 Steel Epoxy
Akfix E350 is a fast cure two-component adhesive based on epoxy. A rapid-curing, general-purpose adhesive / encapsulant. It forms a hard, rigid bond or coating in minutes.
- Resistant to water, alkalis and diluted acid solutions.
- 5 minute feature time.
- 100% reactive, no solvents.
- No color change, cracking or shrinkage during hardening period.
- Over paintable, can be sandpapered and drilled.
- Cures fast for quick metal to metal bonding and repairs
- Pots and encapsulates electronic components and assemblies
- Seals against dust, dirt and contamination
- Fast-curing, thin set, bonding above 4ºC
- Suitable for bonding metals, fabrics, ceramics, glass, wood and concrete (in combinations)
- Bonding and repairing of materials including aluminum, glass, ceramic, porcelain
- In sea vehicles, automobiles, caravans and water pipes
- Stopping the leakage of water, fuel and oil tanks
- Repairing of engine block cracks and closing up radiator holes
- Bonding of metal surfaces