Products > PU FOAMS > Maximum Foam 65 L +5 /-12
Maximum Foam 65 L +5 /-12
Akfix MAXIMUM is a low expansion and maximum yield formulation aerosol polyurethane foam especially developed for fixing door&window frames. It yields minimum %100 more foam than straw foams, cures faster and forms easy to cut flexible foam.
- Maximum Yield: Provides %100 more yield than that of standard straw foams.
- Low-Expansion: Ensures not to bend or bow door and window frames. Decreases foam waste.
- Fast Cure: Becomes tack free in 5 minutes and cut able within 45 minutes.
- Cures Flexible: Easier to cut if the gap is overfilled
- Reusable: Highest technology valves system provides none sticking and reusability.
- Improved Adhesion&Stability: Better non-sagging performance on vertical surfaces.
- Usable in 4 Seasons: Special formulation allows application at low temperatures (-2 °C)
- Polyurethane based: Perfect adhesion on common building materials.
- Closed-Cell Structure: Provides effective heat&sound insulation.
- It does not contain any propellant gases which are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Fixing&sealing of door and window frames.
- Sealing applications where low-expansion is needed.
- Filling small cavities.
||Gw. 1000 g
Akfix Coating Logo
AKFIX, warrants only that its product will meet its specifications. AKFIX shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damage. AKFIX's liability, expressed or implied is limited to the stated selling price of any goods found to be defective.