Products > PU FOAMS > 881 Alfatech MDI Free PU Foam
881 Alfatech MDI Free PU Foam
Akfix Alpha-Tech is an isocyanate free foam used with an easy dispense straw adaptor. It does not contain any propellant gases that are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Isocyanate free
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity.
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates.
- High filling capacity.
- High thermal & acoustical insulation value.
- After cured it can be painted, cut and trimmed.
- No shrinkage.
- Application surface must be free from dust and grease.
- During the application, the temperature of the can and the room temperature should be between +5 °C and +30 °C.
- To get the best result, the temperature of the can and the room temperature should be between +20°C and +25 °C.
- Shake the can well before use.
- Hold the can upside down and activate the foam by pressing the valve.
- Moistening the surfaces before and after the application ensures faster curing and increase the bonding strength.
- Fresh foam can be removed using Akfix 800C Foam Cleaner. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
Akfix Coating Logo
AKFIX, warrants only that its product will meet its specifications. AKFIX shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damage. AKFIX's liability, expressed or implied is limited to the stated selling price of any goods found to be defective.